Structured Cabling is the backbone of any network infrastructure, it only make sense that this is the corner stone of The Cable Guy’s services. Our team of technicians install and certify cables per ANSI/ TIA/ EIA standards to ensure consistent performance for installed cables across all your locations.
A network’s cabling backbone has the longest life cycle of all other components and while a properly designed cable system is not cheap the right installation can reduce future costs through each phase of its life cycle: installation, moves/adds/changes, and maintenance. Using The Cable Guy’s experienced team of technicians will ensure that your investment will reach its full life cycle.
The Benefits To Using the Right System
- It eases network segmentation, the job of dividing the network into pieces to isolate and minimize traffic. This will minimize congestion.
- It ensures that proper physical requirements, such as distance, capacitance and attenuation are met.
- It means moves, adds and changes (MAC’s) are easy to make without expensive and extensive wiring.
- It drastically makes problem detection and isolation easy.
- It allows for intelligent, easy and computerized tracking and documentation.
Structured Cabling Services
- Remodels, New Construction, and Technology Enhancements
- Active Office, Commercial, and Retail Environments
- Installations, Moves, Adds, Changes, Maintenance
- Termination, Test, Label
- Extended Warranty Service
- Voice, Data, Video, Audio
- STP/UTP – Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6
- Coaxial RG-6, RG-59
- Wireless Access Points
- Horizontal and Riser
- Documentation – Build-To and As-Built Drawings, Test Results, Cable Running, Structured Cabling, Cabling2